|School Policies - Reporting a Concern
If a parent has a concern and/or complaint below please find the appropriate protocols established to address these matters. All matters of concern must be first addressed at the building level with the Principal.
- Request a meeting to discuss any concerns first with the Parent Coordinator. If necessary a formal Complaint Form will be completed and forwarded to the Principal for review and follow up.
- Principal reviews complaint/concern and contacts the parents within 48 hours. Serious concerns are prioritized and responded to sooner.
- If the matter is not resolved to the satisfaction of the parent on the school level, a parent can contact CSEE's Regiona Director at Victory Education Partners at 212-786-7900.
- If a parent is not satisfied with the response from Victory Education Partners, a parent can bring their concern/s to the CSEE Board of Trustees by addressing a letter to Victory Education Partners.
- In efforts for building administrators to respond to any concerns, it is important that parents follow the appropriate protocolto address school-related matters.
Charter School of Educational Excellence, Yonkers, New York
2015-16 Summer Packets
and Supply Lists
Welcome to the
2015-2016 School Year
September 2-3, 2015
ALL STUDENTS REPORT TO SCHOOL
HALF-DAY FOR STUDENTS FOR BOTH DAYS
HALF-DAY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
September 7, 2015
SCHOOLS/CENTRAL OFFICE CLOSED – LABOR DAY
September 14-15, 2015
SCHOOLS/CENTRAL OFFICE CLOSED – ROSH HASHANAH
September 23, 2015
SCHOOLS/CENTRAL OFFICE CLOSED – YOM KIPPUR