|Reporting a Concern
If a parent has a concern and/or complaint below please find the appropriate protocols established to address these matters. All matters of concern must be first addressed at the building level with the Principal.
- Request a meeting to discuss any concerns first with the Parent Coordinator. If necessary a formal Complaint Form will be completed and forwarded to the Principal for review and follow up.
- Principal reviews complaint/concern and contacts the parents within 48 hours. Serious concerns are prioritized and responded to sooner.
- If the matter is not resolved to the satisfaction of the parent on the school level, a parent can contact CSEE's Regional Director at Victory Education Partners at 212-786-7900.
- If a parent is not satisfied with the response from Victory Education Partners, a parent can bring their concern/s to the CSEE Board of Trustees by addressing a letter to Victory Education Partners.
- In efforts for building administrators to respond to any concerns, it is important that parents follow the appropriate protocol to address school-related matters.
Charter School of Educational Excellence, Yonkers, New York
Meetings & Announcements
November 4, 2014
Election Day—School closed for students Professional Development Day for staff
November 7, 2014
Dress Down Day for Grades K-8,
$2.00 per person All funds collected will go to the interactive theater presentations.
November 11, 2014
Veteran’s Day—School Closed
November 13, 2014
Board of Trustees Meeting
November 19, 2014
School Wide Bake Sale
All funds collected will go to the interactive theater presentations.
November 20, 2014
Star Student Celebration
November 25, 2014
Thanksgiving Celebration for Grade K-8
Each class will participate in a traditional Thanksgiving Day feast.
November 26 – 30, 2014
Thanksgiving Recess—School is Closed