|Guidelines for Success
CSEE’s Guidelines for Success emphasize the high expectations we hold students to here at CSEE. We expect students to model virtues and good citizenship qualities in and out of school. We ask for parental support in our teachings by reinforcing our vision for academic, personal, and social excellence in students on an ongoing basis and throughout your child's education. We encourage parents to post these guidelines in the home and reinforce these often with their children.
Students of the Charter School of Educational Excellence promise to:
1. Respect our teachers, fellow classmates, and members of our community. We realize that respect begins with us and we must give respect to earn it.
2. Attend school every day prepared, on time, and ready to learn and participate.
3. Behave and follow all school rules.
4. Be attentive and polite in class so that these positive behaviors will promote an excellent teaching and learning environment.
5. Keep our hands and feet to ourselves because violence and hateful acts are the opposite of what we stand for and we want to live in a safe, peaceful, and friendly world.
6. Avoid using hateful words that would hurt other people's feelings and apologize when needed because we are kind, loving, and virtuous students.
7. Respect the property of our school and others because we have integrity and want to live in a world that is honest, trusting and kind.
8. Maintain a healthy body and mind by saying "NO" to smoking, drugs, and alcohol because we want to enjoy a long, healthy and productive life.
9. Be leaders instead of followers. As leaders we will act responsibly so we will not jeopardize the freedoms and rights we enjoy as citizens of this country.
10. Develop our talents by using our time wisely to learn, study and make the right choices because we want to be successful and prepare to become the future leaders of this great nation some day.
“Guidelines for Success”
Core Virtues Program and CSEE’s Code of Discipline.
Charter School of Educational Excellence, Yonkers, New York
Meetings & Announcements
December 5th, 2014
Dress Down Day for Grades K-8, $2.00 per person: All funds collected will go to the interactive theater presentations.
December 9th, 2014
½ Day—12:00 Dismissal for all students. Teachers engage in a professional development session.
December 10th, 2014
School Wide Bake Sale: All funds collected will go to the interactive theater presentations.
Fitness Awareness Day—The Westchester Knicks will be discussing healthy lifestyle choices with students in grades K-8.
December 11th, 2014
Board of Trustees Meeting
December 16th-18th, 2014
Scholastic Book Fair
December 17th, 2014
½ Day—12:00 Dismissal for all students.
Parent/Teacher Conference Day/Night
Session I 1:00-4:00
Session II 6:00-8:00
Please remember to schedule an appointment. Walk-Ins may not be honored.
December 18th, 2014
December 19th, 2014
Holidays Around the World: Student will celebrate various countries and their cultures through a variety of presentations.
Click here for the Invitation.
December 24th, 2014 – January 4th, 2015
Holiday Recess—School is Closed
January 5th, 2015