|Contact Us - Important School Contacts and Visitor's Procedures
Charter School of Educational Excellence
260 Warburton Avenue
Yonkers, New York 10701
Main Number: 914-476-5070
Main Fax: 914-476-2858
Partners in Education
Victory Education Partners, Inc.
18 W 18th Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10011
While we cannot prevent each and every emergency, our pledge to parents is to keep you informed and current about our school safety procedures.
Keep in mind that these procedures are NOT intended to limit a parent's access to their child. Rather, these safety protocols are designed to make sure that staff knows at all times who is in the building and around our children.
Visitor's procedures are intended to ensure the security and safety of our children and staff.
- Report to the Reception Desk to announce your visit.
- Present a Photo ID and sign our Visitor's Log (indicating your time of arrival and your intended destination)
- Obtain a Visitor's Pass and wear it so that it is visible to all staff and students in the building. While in the building, please wear your pass at all times.
- Take a seat in our reception area and wait there for further assistance. Please do not proceed past the reception area until you have been instructed to do so
- Sign out and return your visitor's pass to the reception desk.
Charter School of Educational Excellence, Yonkers, New York
Calling ALL Parents! We Are Accepting New Student Applications for 2016-2017
The Charter School of Educational Excellence will be accepting applications for children entering grades K-8 in the fall of 2016. There will be approximately 75 open seats for Kindergarten, and a few seats open for grades 1-8 depending on grade availability. Because many families choose to register their child(ren) at CSEE, it is important that if you are planning to have your child attend CSEE that you complete and submit the LOTTERY APPLICATION for the 2016-2017 school year in a timely manner.
Click here for additional information and the application.
February 2, 2016
*Half-Day for Students; Professional Development for Teachers
February 9, 2016
Black History Month Celebration
February 11, 2016
Board of Trustees Meeting
February 15-19, 2016
School Closed-Winter Recess
February 22, 2016
School Reopens-All Students Report to School
February 25, 2016